The First of Many

I’m finally finished with most of the site and this is my first post! I’ve been looking at so many blogs lately and I was going back and forth with the idea of starting my own. There are already so many dedicated to natural hair, but I couldn’t find (at the time) any based around natural hair and fitness that was run by a college student. I know how important it to have someone to relate to so I figured, why not?

Since this is my first post I want to give yall some background info about me. I live in Tennessee & I’m 20 (will be 21 in August). I'm a senior in college majoring in Political Science & Spanish and I love art and DIY projects. I don’t know what I plan to do with a degree in Political Science (or Spanish), but hopefully, I’ll be guided to whatever I’m destined to do.

I’ve been natural since June 2010 and I’ve been hair obsessed ever since. Before you even think it, let me tell you: “I am NOT a natural hair nazi.” I do my own share of damage to my hair and I happen to love looking at relaxed/texlaxed hair journey blogs and videos. Well-cared for hair = healthy hair = good hair. I support just about every thing that a person may do to THEIR hair.

As for fitness, I’m still on Level: Beginner. I desperately want to run a 5k, but I have a long way to go. Insanity Fitness DVDs are my exercise of choice these days. Baby Ruths (and any other chocolate) are my weaknesses, but I’m trying!

As you can see, I have a long way to go in just about all areas of my life and that’s just fine with me. It’s not about perfection. It’s about working towards a goal. Care to join me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up