How Does It Feel to Be 2 Years Natural?


It's been like 2 weeks since I turned two years natural >_<! I hyped up the day so much that when it came I kind of forgot. lol. I made the video three days in advance so I could upload it ON the day, but I didn't even realize it was the day until my cousin said, "Oh my god. You're two years natural." I had talked about it to her so much.

I had to rush to upload the video, update my FB status, tweet about it, post a pic on Instagram...I'm THAT kind of person. Now that the day has come & gone, I don't know. . .it still doesn't feel like much to me.

I set a goal, reached it, and set a new one. Now I'm impatiently waiting for December. I keep saying, "BSL or longer in December. Hurry up, December." BUT, when December gets here. . .Nothing.

I remember being anxious to reach my collar bone. My hair is well past my collar bone now and this post is probably the first time since then that I've even thought about a dang collar bone. lol 


2 comments:

Jenna said...

congratulations on 2 years natural! your hair looks great! keep up the good work =]

Unknown said...

Thank you. You too! :D

Post a Comment


up